Dan Johnson worked his way through college, and always thought it would be wonderful if students didn't have to work so hard to put themselves through school. Now, Dan and his wife, Tina, are taking action on that thought by supporting students in the USF School of Accountancy.
Read More »
For these four alumnae, the scholarships they received as students sparked a desire to pass the gift on to the next generation of business women.
Read More »
Rhea F. Law, USF President
The growth and success of Tampa Bay is intrinsically linked with the growth and success of USF. There is so much potential, and the future is very bright.
- Nine Siblings, Eight Bulls, One Dream
- USF receives $25M gift from Tampa General Hospital to support USF Athletics District
- High Risk Hope
- From tragedy to legacy
- USF Foundation Board of Directors welcomes new leaders and 4 new members
- The late Julian Newman leaves a legacy for USF scholars of today and tomorrow
- University of South Florida sets new records for total donors and funds committed in a single year
- A Lasting Gift for a Late Professor Who Touched the Lives of So Many
- Love Found at USF
- Aripoli Scholars Luncheon serves a hearty helping of family values
- USF and Truist Foundation to launch smart manufacturing certificate program in East Tampa