The USF Advancement Team
At the fastest-rising university in America, our passionate team continues the cycle of success by fostering an atmosphere of collaboration and innovation. University of South Florida (USF) Advancement connects the university with donors who want to make a difference by providing private philanthropic support to promote student success, academic initiatives, research and other strategic priorities.
Our integrated team encompasses alumni, development and foundation operations. The team of approximately 190 professional staff, including 60 fundraising professionals, raises more than $100 million annually. USF Advancement works closely with the academic and health science deans, athletics, and the campuses in Tampa, Sarasota-Manatee and St. Petersburg.
In June 2017, the USF Foundation completed a $1 billion capital campaign. The University of South Florida’s endowment now exceeds $600 million in value. In 2023, USF joined the Association of American Universities (AAU), the most prestigious association in higher education.
Why USF Advancement?
Private philanthropy and alumni engagement are critical to our university's success. Members of our team have the opportunity to grow their careers at an institution that has rapidly ascended the ranks, achieving national prominence less than 70 years since its founding.
- Ranked 22nd overall and 3rd amongst colleges and universities on the Forbes list of America’s best employers for women
- Tuition assistance for eligible USF employees, their spouses and dependent children
- A work culture that leads with trust and supports a flexible work environment
- Individually tailored professional development
- Interactive leadership enrichment program for mid-level leaders
- Cohort-based talent development program for frontline fundraisers
- A comprehensive onboarding program to support new team members during their first year
- Excellent health insurance and retirement plans
- Generous leave benefits including a minimum of ten paid holidays annually
We look forward to discussing career opportunities with you! For additional information on our positions, contact our team (direct your query to Talent Management to expedite our response).
How to Apply!
- Visit the Work at USF webpage.
- Click the Access Careers@USF link.
- In the Search Jobs text box, please enter the Job ID to find the job posting quickly.
- Click the Apply for Job button to start the application process.