The University of South Florida is fortunate to have long-standing relationships with many corporations and foundations. The USF Foundation Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations serves as a university-wide resource for engagement with our organizational partners. We encourage our students, faculty and staff to connect with us to strategize corporate and foundation approaches.
The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations (CFR) can help you achieve your goals in numerous ways:
- Identify corporations and foundations that align most directly with your department interest.
- Connect faculty and staff with relevant corporate and foundation contacts.
- Work closely with your team to tailor a proposal that specifically aligns with your project’s needs and the funder’s interests.
- Assist with proposal ideation, storyline development, writing, editing and submission.
- Assist with gift agreements, letters and other documents to help ensure all goals are met.
- Facilitate reporting on gifts and grants and coordinate recognition for corporate and foundation partners.
- Organize conference calls, meetings, tours and campus visits with executives and decision-makers.
- Provide you with networking opportunities, current data about the corporation or foundation, and information about the organization’s historical relationship with USF.
The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations fosters strategic, long-range approaches to partnerships with organizations, taking into account their respective interests and varying forms of engagement with the University. We strive to encourage creative synergies between USF and our corporate and foundation partners, promote the academic priorities of USF while helping our partner organizations realize their philanthropic goals.
Contact us so that we can help you realize your goals with our corporate or foundation partners.