Support USF Diversity Initiatives Programs
USF's Diversity Initiatives Fund provides programmatic support to traditionally marginalized and underrepresented students. With your gift of any size, help celebrate USF's diversity today!
Many students have been challenged financially due to COVID-19. Our goal is to partner with scholars to address both their academic and personal economic obligations during this unprecedented time.
Who We are
The USF Diversity Initiatives Office, within the USF Foundation, is committed to being the best resource for customer service to past, present and future USF students along with educating and encouraging the development of these students into future philanthropists.
What Your Gift Will DO
Your gift will make an impact on programming initiatives that support various USF Foundation scholarships including but not limited to:
- Professional development and life skills workshops for scholars of the Theodore and Vivian Johnson Scholarship Foundation, which provides scholarships for students with disabilities at USF.
- Mentoring opportunities for African-American scholars at USF that are part of the Black Leadership Network, a partnership-based group founded in 2016, which focuses on engaging the community and enhancing educational and leadership opportunities for African-American scholars at USF.
- The Intercultural Student Leadership Conference (ISLC), which is designed to strengthen the engagement and retention of underrepresented students at USF by providing inspiration, co-curricular connections and campus resources to support participants' path to success.
- Career-readiness seminars and other critical programming connected to the Latino Scholarship Program, which supports the pursuit of education on the basis of academic performance and financial need, giving strong consideration to first-generation, Spanish-speaking students.
- The Lavender Ceremony, which celebrates the success of LGBTQIA+ students by bestowing rainbow stoles to graduating students who identify as LGBTQIA+.
Spread the word
We are counting on your help! Make an even bigger impact by sharing your support of this campaign by clicking on the social media tools at the top of the page.
Need help with your post? Try this message:
During this historic and unprecedented time, be a part of #BullsUnited and provide programmatic support to marginalized and underrepresented students at USF by making a gift of any size at usf.to/diversity. #ONEUSF
Thank you and Go Bulls!
Choose a giving level
Growth and Harmony begin
Honoring the founding year of the University of South Florida
Sharing in the work for equity
Respecting value in all people
Corporate social responsibility making a positive impact
Choose an amount
Gifts of any size make an impact! Enter your custom gift amount.